Case File No. 1105

My photo
Aliases: Handsome, Sexy, Macho, Hotstuff.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Track 39: Hello Kitty Ruler

School starting in about 8 hours.
Finals? In about 8 hours and 3 Weeks.
Great.

Look around.
You'll see blogs.
Over 100 posts each.
And where do I stand?
No. 39

So, to up my game in blogging,
today I'll be posting on.

HELLO KITTY RULERS!

As many of you know,
I DO have a hello kitty ruler.
Being privileged as I am to actually own one,
I'm gonna take the liberty to describe it to you.

Ahem...

It's a transparent, plastic ruler.
Smooth-lined on one side, jagged on the other.
Ranged from 0-17cm.
Due to a broken of chip, it now ranges from 0-15.5cm.
It's dusty and full of dirt marks.
Has 3 color-outlined hello kitty heads on it.
Blue on the left, red in the middle and yellow on the right.
Covered with flowers and lollipops and hearts and a teapot
Has a Minie Mouse tape behind it.
HELLO KITTY is spelled on it too.

And that's all for my hello kitty ruler.
Get one.
It's macho.











Thanks for listening.
Tune in again.
End of Track 39.

No comments: