Case File No. 1105

My photo
Aliases: Handsome, Sexy, Macho, Hotstuff.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Track 1: Début

Hey. Look who's blogging.

*Grin

So, I finally decided to start a blog. Believe me it took a long time.Used to think, "Nah, I don't need no blog. I'm a blog reader. And I'll stick to blog reading."But, curiousity kicked in.

After lots of persuation, and thinking, and opinions, (as well as the surrender to be in fashion),I became pregnant and gave birth to a blog. All in about 30 minutes or so.

Have to thank my *cute little baby slang* fweeensss,for encouraging me to get a blog.

And WARLARH!

So, I guess I'll start with an intro....

*ahem ahem

My name's Justin Wong. Age 15. Male.Further information will be posted probably in the up-coming updates.

*Grin

Or

You could just refer to the....about me...thingy....which I think I would have problems filling it with info. Help? Hehe

Please don't hesitate to give me tips, tricks and advice on how to work this baby.I got no idea what goes where and what does what.

Comment me.

*Holds up sign

Willing to learn to blog.

Anyway, just a need to shout out in appreciation,

Soundtrack of My Summer was inspired to me by Boys Like Girls with their song Thunder.
To me, it's inspirational.
And thats what i kinda wanna be.

Inspirational.

And i wanna be a whole lot of other stuff as well...

*Grins wider.

You'll come to find out soon enough.

That's it for the first post, I guess.

Well, this is my Début.

Ciaoza










End of Track 1

4 comments:

Jules C. said...

FIRST!

you blogging noob. now i'm considered ur guru. ur sifu.

must respect tau. wahahah.

Callie Lim said...

WOHOOOOO PINKIE BUTT I LINKED YOU ! *GRINS MUCH WIDER

NickYungkit said...

FINALLY! JUSTIN YEAH!!!

iQan said...

my prayers have been answered...haha