Case File No. 1105

My photo
Aliases: Handsome, Sexy, Macho, Hotstuff.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Track 21: History

Heylo.

And gosh. It's been awhile since I last blogged.
Not saying that I've been busy or anything.
Holiday's been on the slow and easy side.
Simple outings and stuff like that.

Social gatherings, bond strengthening sessions and etc.
I shall include chatting online to the list.
These were fun.

Other than that, there's nothing to rant or rave about.

Except....

The main highlight of my holidays....

HOLIDAY TO SIAM REAP, CAMBODIA!

Now that was really fun.
Left at the break of dawn last Friday.
Touched down back home at noon today.

This trip was rockin coolios.
Went with my family, and my godsis' family and some other friends.
Visiting Angkor Watt and ruined temples.
Feasting eyes on the everlasting floating village and Tonle Sap.
Not to forget, experiencing new food.

Those were definitely rockin coolios.
Especially setting foot on a piece of history.
Fantabulastic.

Got myself a 'Er Wu' looking instrument too.
Though everytime I play it,
It makes sounds as though I'm beheading a chicken.
Gots to work on that.
At least I can play 'Mary Had A Little Lamb' on that shrieking chicken sound emmiter.

I've got a rockin coolios new favourite word to.
SPORANGIUM!
Say it with me.
Spor-An-Ji-Um
It just tickles my mouth everytime I say that.

Lastly, before I go...
A lil advice from a currently cranky amigo...
To whoever wants it...



Everything has it's limits.
Keep a look out for it.
And STAY within it.
You'll do yourself a favour.



Thanks for listening.
Tune in again.
CBCL me.
IBI.
Keeping it real.
Signing out.
Sporangium.









End of Track 21

No comments: