Case File No. 1105

My photo
Aliases: Handsome, Sexy, Macho, Hotstuff.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Track 20: Freedom

Heylo!

I would just like to express my love towards....
GUNDAM! WOOT!
To all the Gundam junkies out there...ROCK ON!

I've got a Freedom. 1/100 Scale Model.
I think it has no grade.
Haha.

Got it about 2 to 3 years back.
Suffered major damage over the years.
It's right arm has been bent the other way.
Yes, backwards.
Leaving the forearm still intact.
Don't ask how. Kids...

It's left wing broke as well.
It can't fly no more.
NO!
It just came off when I was trying to position it.
Just two days ago it's right leg broke off. SNAP!
The WHOLE leg.
No parts left intact unlike the arm.

It was a really sad sight.
So, I decided to make it look like it has gone through a tough battle or something.
That way, it wouldn't look pathetic.
With patience on my side and a 2B pencil in my hands and a lot of smudging....
The transformation was a success.

It was suppose to look like this....

Gundam Freedom!

Now...It looks like this...


Gundam Freedom! The Fallen Angel!

Other Pics...are like so....


Broken Wings!

Power Up! Into Space!

Light Shines Upon The Fallen
Standing Strong, Holding On
Strength to Carry On
One Handed
Style
One Legged
Berusaha!
Ta-DAH!
Me Freedom!
FARHAN'S EXIA ROCKS!
I want the new Launcher Sword Strike Gundam!
AH!
COOL!
But first...
I want Justice!
AH!
COOL!
Then I can scene a senario where Justice whoops Freedom's A**
Christmas is just around the corner! *Hint Hint
Anyway, thats all for now.
Thanks for listening.
Tune in again.
CBCL me.
IBI.
Signing out.
End of Track 20

No comments: