Case File No. 1105

My photo
Aliases: Handsome, Sexy, Macho, Hotstuff.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Track 18: Productivity

Heylo.

What's been going on?
Nothing much.

It's the holidays and I'm wasting it.
Waking up.
Play some games. (both computer and PS2)
Wander about at home.
Read. (It's not that bad but...)

Yea. That's pretty much it.
There WAS the constant gym visits, (I did use the gym. Not just visiting)
AND the occasional 'Mum, Sis and I' outings.
AND the daily basketball games.
AND just recently a healthy struggle to finish reading Twilight before tomorrow.
AND it was a success I might add.

But, apart and despite all that,
I pretty much wasted loads of time.

I need to be productive.
I wanna learn something.
I wanna try something new.
I wanna...



well...



er....



ANYTHING.


Anything that can help me be productive.
Inspiration please!
HELP!

I'm resulting to reading National Geographic Magazines.
It's not THAT bad
You know
The knowledge
And colourful pictures
Woo! LOOK! Amoeba!

YOU SEE!
I'm gonna start talking about freaking protozoa and stuff like that...
I don't wanna talk about protozoa...
It's...
Well...
It's PROTOZOA!!

Okay. Exaggerating.
But I could seriously seek some advice from anyone.
What do you guys do during the holidays?


I'll just leave it at that and call it a day.
ARGH!
I don't even know what to blog about.

Anyway....

Thanks for listening.
Tune in again.
CBCL me.
IBI.
Signing out.










End of Track 18

No comments: