Case File No. 1105

My photo
Aliases: Handsome, Sexy, Macho, Hotstuff.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Track 16: Back In Time

Heylo.

Went to Sunway today.
Met up with me old school fwens!
It was really cool.
Everyone looked different.
Everyone changed.

Daphne.
Had specs.
Noticed the braces too.
Teases me everytime we passed a certain type of shop in Sunway.
Argh!
Had loads of fun chatting with her though.

Carmen.
Blue Eyes!
Still into online games, I think.
She currently looks...nice. =D
It was great to see her.
Really fun hanging out with her.

Matthew.
MISAI!
He grew freakking tall and thin man.
Probably the one who changed the most, to me.
He's one cool guy.

Toh Seng.
One word. RANDOM!
Surprisingly quite random at times.
Or maybe just found everything he said randomly funny.
Not chubby anymore. Haha.
Was glad to see him.
Me old buddy.


It was great seeing them again.
They changed so much.
Me?
Well, they say I looked different as well.
I guess even a pimple would be a huge difference among friends,
After not meeting up for about 6 years.
Ahaha.
One thing that I can say was different about me today,
was my HEIGHT!
Was taller today.
Even Rushan agreed.
Ironicly, everyone knew it was me shoes.
Though, I did have me moments of glory being taller for the day.
All in all, it was a really great to see me old school friends.
Hope we'll meet again.
Soon.
And not in another 6 years.
*Daphne's bright idea. Hahaha.



Thanks for listening.
Tune in again next time.
CBCL me.
IBI
Sigining out.










End of Track 16

No comments: