Case File No. 1105

My photo
Aliases: Handsome, Sexy, Macho, Hotstuff.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Track 17: Refresh

Heylo.

Don't click Refresh.
I've just given me blog a new look.
Whatddya think?

Colour is really refreshing.

Header is abit different.
Added an extra line.

Possition of stuff has been repossitioned.

Cbox is up-side down!
WOOT!

I need help to add a website counter in me blog.
HELP!

Follow me blog too!
WOOT!
It's kinda sad that I'm following meself.
So...
FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW!

Over all, a pretty simple change.
Yet rather outstanding outlook.
Cheh!

And also let me know if I haven't linked you.
Like I posted before,
Deleted all me links by accident.
Cbox me your links.
Much appreciated.

That's all this time.
Thanks for listening.
Tune in again.
CBCL me
IBI
Signing out.










End of Track 17

No comments: