Case File No. 1105

My photo
Aliases: Handsome, Sexy, Macho, Hotstuff.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Track 13: Yes, We Can

Heylo peeps.
Past few days have been cool.
Went to Summit to watch Madagascar 2.
Unexpectedly funny.
Geeheehee.

Also went to Subang Parade with mum and me sis.
Unexpectedly hilarious as well.
Mum and sis were high.
Geeheehee.
And I bought a cool new PS2 game, JackA**.
Based on a MTV reality show.
Stupidest game you could play.
Unexpectedly gigglelising. *is that a word?
Geeheehee.

And today. Today was a great Saturday.
Morning till now, my family and I have been high.
Laughing our heads off. Lol.
Tell you guys the lame jokes later.

Back to the main subject.
For the first time, this post is not totally based on my daily life.
Geeheehee.
As the tittle goes, 'Yes, we can' was a phrase by Barack Obama.
He's won the hearts of America and is now President of the United States of America.
It's kinda late, but, Congratulations Barack Obama.

Will.i.am had released a song, on the 2nd of February 2008, based on that phrase.
I would like to share it with the world.
So, here it is.
Look out for the familiar faces.
Geeheehee.

This is Yes, We Can by Will.i.am.
*it rhymes. WAHAHA!



Spotted the familiar faces? Weee!

YES WE CAN was bestowed an Emmy for Outstanding New Approaches
- Entertainment at the 35th Annual Daytime Creative Arts and Entertainment Emmy Awards Ceremony on June 13th 2008 at the Frederick P. Rose Hall at Lincoln Center in New York City.
(*note: this was copied from youtube. Geeheehee)

This song is really inspirational as it's lyrics bring meaning and life to all nations.
And, it's a really cool song. Mixing speech and music.

This is my first vid I posted since I was welcomed into Blogosphere.
Woot!

So, that's all.
Still working on the tags.
Took me an hour just to finish one.
Imagine that.
Geeheehee.
Pity Nyk who has 6 tags to do.
Good luck with that.

Thanks for listening.
Tune in again.
Inspire and Be Inspired. (IBI)
CBCL me.
Sigining out.









End of Track 13

No comments: