Case File No. 1105

My photo
Aliases: Handsome, Sexy, Macho, Hotstuff.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Track 19: Twilight

Heylo!

Yet another movie day yesterday with the gangs.
But this time we went to watch Twilight.
It was ok. Abit dissapointed.
I put my heart and soul into finishing the book.
And it turns out the movie wasn't as what I expected.
Expected to much. Geeheehee.

But to all the chicks in the cinema yesterday,
(*about 3/4 of the audience were chicks)
the movie was probably like watching Heaven.
You guys know what I mean.

Had lunch at Sakae Sushi with....
Ken, Jian, Yuva, Rach, Emily, Diane, and Paula.
Vive, Isaac, Farhan and Dahvina joined us for the movie.
Sorry, Farhan. Didn't get a ticket cuz no one mentioned you were coming.
Haha. Will make it up to you.

After the movie, we met up with Hou Ching.
And then hung out with me old school friends and some of their other friends.
Carmen, Daphne, Lai, Kok Tong, Kah Sim, Shauna and their other friends whose names I didn't get. Heehee.
Yune Lyn was there too.
Jian tagged along.
We also saw Ima! HI!

Then...lepak lepak lah.



So, as for the progress on me productivity,
Not too bad.
Reading a little bit. General Knowledge and stuff.

*Did you know that there are over 60,000 miles of Arteries, Veins and Cappilaries in an adult human body?

That's just freaking LONG!

As for the cleaning up of me room, well...
Let's just say I've put everything back to their original positions.
In a mess.
So, still got to work on that.

And yeah, I think December is gonna be benifitial for me.
Woot!
Here I come ANGKOR WATT!

That's about it.
Thanks for listening.
Tune in again.
CBCL me.
IBI.
Signing out.










End of Track 19

No comments: